Are you a self-proclaimed bibliophile? Are you a romantic who dreams of marrying surrounded by the love stories of literary greats? Have we got a contest for you! Boston Public Library announced a wedding giveaway of a lifetime: six lucky couples will exchange vows in the Central Library’s iconic Italianate courtyard this June, for FREE!
“Long a much sought-after wedding venue, this initiative offers everyone regardless of economic capacity a chance to have Boston Public Library be a part of their lives on this special occasion, and we hope to see many applicants with a strong Boston or Massachusetts connection apply,” says Boston Public Library president David Leonard. “I extend my thanks to our sponsors whose efforts will enhance these ceremonies and provide lasting memories for the newlyweds.”
Winning couples will be invited to the Boston Public Library’s Central Library for a morning wedding ceremony while the building is closed to the public. Included in the package are pre-ceremony light breakfast and beverages compliments of The Catered Affair, bouquets and boutonnieres provided by Artistic Blossoms, ceremony music performed by Anima of Music Management, ceremony and mini-session photography provided by Angelina Rose Photography, commemorative takeaway gifts compliments of the Boston Public Library and The Catered Affair, and ceremonies officiated by Thomas A. Welch.
Registrants have until Sunday, March 12, 2017 to enter an online lottery available via www.bpl.org/ceremonygiveaway. Couples will be randomly selected and notified no later than Monday, March 13, 2017.
· Registrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old by the time of entry. Only one entry per couple will be accepted.
· Each couple will be allowed a maximum of eight (8) guests.
· Winner notification will include a set time period for access on Sunday, June 11, 2017 – unfortunately adjustments cannot be accommodated.
· Winners must complete a wedding ceremony agreement within 72 hours to claim their prize.
· Couples are responsible for coordinating their own marriage license for the officiant to sign.
· All vendors have been pre-selected; additional vendors will not be permitted.
· Each couple will be onsite for approximately one (1) hour – this includes a 15 minute ceremony followed by a 30-minute mini-photography session.
Visit www.bpl.org/ceremonygiveaway for additional rules and conditions of the giveaway, and contact the Special Events Office with any questions at 617-859-2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BPL Wedding Ceremony Giveaway.”
Boston Public Library hosts private events year-round featuring ornately-designed spaces with a variety of capacities that are ideal settings for holiday parties, corporate conferences, weddings, and more. Visit www.bpl.org/central/eventspaces.htm or email email@example.com for more information.
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116