So much thought and care goes into the creation of a wedding menu, it’s only fair that just as much attention is paid to the signage. Hungry guests will thank you for letting them know what’s in store, from the first passed appetizer to the last cup of coffee.
1) Clever use of a wooden cutting board as a centralized menu display.
2) Just two words are needed to attract guests to this charmingly rustic raw bar presentation at Chatham Bars Inn.
3) Gold lettering sets off this classic menu design.
4) Miniature chalkboards add whimsy to a self-serve coffee and tea station. Catering by Chive Events.
5) Handwritten labels identify the type of cheese being sampled. Catering by Chive Events.
6) A menu by stationer Lynn Graham Designs coordinates perfectly with the place setting.
7) A bistro-style chalkboard menu – always a classic.
8) Gold glitter bedazzles this creatively shaped menu.
9) A circular menu nestles perfectly into this table setting’s decorative charger.
10) Simple and classic, this menu lets the surrounding table shine and showcases the couple’s social media handle.
(This article originally appeared in the 2015 edition of Southern New England Weddings)