It’s just a few days away: the annual Southern New England Bridal Expo is happening this Sunday, January 4, from 10:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Rhode Island Convention Center. If you plan on attending, you’ll want to review our checklist for ways to maximize the experience.
1) There is still time to preregister online and save! Brides-to-be save $4.00 off the regular $17 admission price by preregistering and guests save $3.00. The cutoff for online registration is Sunday, Jan. 4, at 9 a.m.
2) LIKE Southern New England Bridal Expo on Facebook and you can still win two free admission tickets. The last drawing will be held January 1.
4) Review the list of exhibitors and star your must-sees.
5) Feeling lucky? This year’s expo features over $20,000 in prizes! For starters, enter to win a $1,500 gift card from Cardi’s Furniture & CW28. Five online entries have already been named – you can claim one of the final five spots at the expo between 10:15 a.m. and 1 p.m. by entering your name into the “enter to win” box at the CW28 Booth. After the final five are announced at 1 p.m., the grand prize winner will be unveiled at 2:30 p.m. with 92ProFM’s Barbi Jo!
6) Enter to win a three-night, four-day all-inclusive vacation package in a junior Jacuzzi suite at the El Dorado Royale in Mexico, complements of Sunshine Tour & Travel. Valued at $1,500.
7) Enter to win a Hawaiian honeymoon getaway. Includes round-trip coach airfare for two to Honolulu and three nights at the Moana Surfrider, a Westin resort (or similar).
8) Take advantage of a variety of enviable prizes being given away by exhibitors: view the full list here.
9) Choose which of the two runway fashion shows you’d like to attend – the first is at 1 p.m. and the second is at 3:45 p.m. As a bonus you could win one of four pearl necklaces from Baxter’s Fine Jewelry.
10) Bring some of those stickyback address labels so you don’t have to write your name and address a bajillion times when you enter for giveaways and accessorize with a big tote bag for samples! Most importantly, assemble your mom, your sister and your best friends and have fun!