The Newport Marriott recently underwent a massive renovation and re-opened this May to unveil it’s new look. The renovations include a new restaurant, Mainsail, and two bars to provide the perfect perch for enjoying the Newport scene. The 98-seat restaurant serves a dock-to-table local seafood menu and gives guests a front row harbor view in floor-to-ceiling windows. Small plates are available at two bars: a 58-seat restaurant bar, The Skiff, with spectacular water views that extends to a 57-seat new outdoor bar terrace overlooking the yachts and sailboats in Newport Harbor. There is also a second bar in the lobby, named The Plank, as a nod to the prohibition-era.
Among their new offerings is their Lemon & Line Bridal Package, which includes the following:
• Overnight accommodations in a newly renovated guest room
• $250 Lemon & Line Gift Certificate
• Private consultation with Lemon & Line consultant for bridal
party gifts, color coordination, bridesmaids & groomsmen
• Welcome basket with Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs with
white chocolate covered strawberries
• Private consultation with Newport Marriott Romance Concierge
• $125 spa credit at the a Spa at Newport Marriott (per stay)
Sounds like the perfect pre-wedding girls getaway or couples retreat to us!
The Newport Marriott is the largest hotel in Newport and offers an ideal location (and view!) for weddings, meetings and social gatherings, with over 24,000 square-feet of function space. For more information, visit www.newportmarriott.com.