Whether you’re looking for engagement bling inspiration or planning The Perfect Wedding, you may want to check out Baxter’s Fine Jewelry in the coming month.
Why, you ask? The Warwick, Rhode Island jewelry store is kicking off a month-long celebration of all things bridal—from gowns and tuxes to food and drinks, and of course, engagement and wedding rings.
If you want real-life (a.k.a. not on Pinterest) wedding design inspiration, look no further. With the help of Pranzi Catering & Events, Baxter’s store layout will be transformed into a gorgeous wedding venue, featuring a new “look” each week. Be prepared for the ultimate wedding “wow” factor!
Here’s a bit on what else you can expect:
- Take advantage of promos on Baxter’s diamonds, custom-crafted engagement rings and wedding party gifts, including a Wedding Band Weekend with jewels by Tacori, A.Jaffe, Memoire and Fredrick Goldman; a weeklong celebration featuring Forevermark; and a Gents’ week that highlights Raymond Weil watches.
- Weekly drawings for unbelievable giveaways, like a Forevermark diamond and Raymond Weil watch.
- Sip Prosecco and signature cocktails and enjoy food pairings from featured wedding vendors (did we mention there will be cake tastings, too?!).
- Browse beautiful bridal gowns and tuxedos on display.
- Thirsty? Enjoy the store’s Italian Espresso and Wine Bar for the ultimate shopping experience!
**Don’t miss the Grand Finale on March 31:
You’ll have a chance to win prizes from amazing vendors like Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Spark Bridal, Aldo’s Formals, New England Invitations, Bridal Finery and Pranzi Catering & Events! (No purchase necessary, but you’ll need to register and be present the day of the event.)