Cinco De Mayo is the perfect excuse for us to embrace our love of all things Mexican, including mini-tacos, margaritas and of course, guac. Whether you’re planning a Cinco De Mayo inspired wedding or rehearsal dinner, or just a plain old fiesta, these inspired ideas will provide plenty of food for thought!
1) Decor galore! – Who would have thought that empty hot sauce bottles, Mexican soda bottles and cans would make such cute vases? From bright colors to flags, florals, pinatas and other tabletop decor, Mexican-inspired festivities really pack a punch.
2) Mini Treats – Bite sized tacos and tequila bottles? We’ve died and gone to Mexican heaven!
Photo Credit: 5ive15ifteen
3) Desserts – Churros, colorful cakes& cookies and margarita cupcakes are just a few dessert ideas worthy of stealing from these fabulous fetes.
4) Pinatas – These are guaranteed to make both children and adults smile!
Photo Credit: Katrina Wallace & Andrew Mejia
5) Favors – Get creative with favors that are edible, plantable, or ones that make noise.
Photo Credit: Angie Silvy Photography