We are happy to bring you some insider info from our amazing guest blogger Jorge Perez of Waterford Chrystal. Take it away, Jorge:
BRIDAL REGISTRY GUEST BLOG
The Bridal Gift Registry is one of the most exciting parts of planning a wedding. Its the only time in your lives where everyone you know will be buying you gifts! Take advantage of it, and register for all the things that you will need to build your new lives together.
Think ahead. Remember; the Gift Registry is about your life after the wedding, so think about how you plan to live, and register accordingly. This is the perfect time to gather up all the things that you will later need to entertain and decorate with in your new home.
Plan to attend local bridal events at your favorite stores. This way you will get expert advice and attention. I will be at Bloomingdales Chestnut Hill on March 21, 2012.
Here are some of my Top Registry Tips:
1. Register at great stores, like Bloomingdales, which offer everything you need under one roof and a 24/7 online registry. They makes it easy for you to manage your registry, and easy for your guests to shop for you.
2. Be sure to register for enough gifts and at varied price points so your guests have enough to select from and at their comfort price zone.
3. Register for the Good Stuff! Brands that stand for quality and enduring style, like Waterford and Wedgwood. These will become your future heirlooms!
4. If you love designers like Very Wang and Monique Lhuillier, you can register for their tabletop and gift collections.
5. Be sure to include your groom in the registry process and let him register for his area of interest.