Pretty Pales – Set the scene for a soft and romantic wedding with a subtle palette of neutrals and just a blush of color.
1. TAKE NOTE. Tuck these note pads into bridesmaid gift bags for a sweet and beachy place to jot down last minute lists. Available at Paper Moon Invitations in Cranston, Rhode Island.
2. PEACH REIGNS. The fun and feminine color adds just the right amount of cheer to an otherwise understated look.
3. CLICK! Ask your photographer to play to your color scheme with muted, airy engagement photos that translate beautifully into save-the-date cards, like this one from Papers in Newport, Rhode Island.
4. FOREVER FLOWERS. This lavish silk flower bouquet, made by The Green Door in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, cascades
earthwards in a mixed palette of desert green and white. The combination of succulents and hydrangea create a wonderful play on texture.
5. FAVORITE SHADE OF GRAY. A color-blocked dove gray and white Coren Moore bridesmaid dress from Flair Boston is a blank canvas for a few winning accessories, like these mint green peep-toes from Shoes to Dye For in Natick, Massachusetts.
Photo Credit: Cake photo by Alternate Angles, Bridesmaid photo by Carla Ten Eyck. All other, Caroline Goddard.