There’s nothing like a perfectly filtered shot of a whimsical wedding to get your creative juices going. Perusing Instagram is a great way to get your visual inspiration fix, without all the clutter and clicking. Need some accounts to follow to get you started? Don’t worry, we‘ve scoured the Insta-verse for you, and here are our picks for the most follow-worthy accounts when it comes to weddings.
1) BHLDN Weddings – This one’s kind of a given, but their vintage-inspired wedding decor and bridal fashion is definitely worth mentioning.
2) Tulle Magazine – Their pretty palette of pastel colors includes lots of bouquets, blushing brides and even the occasional macaroon or cocktail.
3) Stone Fox Bride – This one’s for the alterna-brides out there, although we think every gal can find something to appreciate in their eclectic photo collection.
4) Rebecca Arthurs – Rebecca is one of our favorite local photogs (although she spends the winters in Hawaii, lucky duck), and she does an amazing job capturing the essence of New England and Pacific island weddings.
5) Poppies And Posies – An event and floral design company based in both New England and NYC, their Instagram feed is filled with simply styled flowers, tabletops and other goodies.
6) Wequasset Resort – The Wequassett is a stunning seaside resort on Cape Cod. If you are even thinking about getting married on the Cape or the Islands, following this account will quickly seal the deal for you!
7) Colin Cowie Weddings – They’ve got a little bit of everything when it comes to wedding style and something will surely strike your fancy in their feed.
8) Free People – While this account isn’t exactly wedding-related – we are big fans of the brand, and always find inspiration (and wanderlust!) in their oh-so-bohemian imagery.
9) DesignLoveFest – Curated by Creative Director Bri Emery, their feed has all kinds of quirky and fun design and travel pics.
10) JetSet CD – Because every wedding should end in an epic honeymoon, follow Jaunted.com’s editor on all her adventures for some major travel envy.
Bonus #11 – The newly minted Southern New England Weddings Instagram Account
Feel free to leave us a comment with your additions or your own Instagram account, we’re always looking for a new account to follow!